Rumor: Habs in on Patrick Kane

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerzey Devil

Jerzey-Duz-It
Jun 11, 2010
St. Augustine, FL
So it doesn’t matter what team it is as long as it’s an O6 team for this guy

1719773222940.gif

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
True.............but then neither was Detroit??
Money talks folks.................money.

That was a totally different scenario. Coming off his surgery, there were many question marks about how he would recover and how effective he would be. He answered those questions last year and now he'd be in the mix for real contenders again.

Reactions: BLONG7

loadie

Official Beer Taster
Sponsor
Jan 1, 2003
New Brunswick
Right and we can look forward to some Nick Suzuki and Cole Caufield trade requests.
They’re fully aware of what’s going on with the rebuild and it’s not like they’re on their last legs and want a crack at a championship elsewhere. Kane does nothing except take up a roster spot of one of the youngsters, he certainly isn’t the missing part to helping the Habs get into the playoffs

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
Did I hear Frank Servalli right? The Sabres are among the teams expected to make an offer for Patrick Kane?

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
If Scarlett Johansson, or Anne Hathway become single I'm interested.

Pretty much the equivalent of Montreal being interested in Kane

If Scarlett Johansson, or Anne Hathway become single I'm interested.

Pretty much the equivalent of Montreal being interested in Kane

Dach Vader

The Dachside
Mar 31, 2021
I'd probably sign him for a year if he had interest. Could be an option until Demidov comes over. Reunite him with Dach.

Caufield - Suzuki - Slafkovsky
Newhook - Dach - Kane

Reactions: Scintillating10

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
They’re fully aware of what’s going on with the rebuild and it’s not like they’re on their last legs and want a crack at a championship elsewhere. Kane does nothing except take up a roster spot of one of the youngsters, he certainly isn’t the missing part to helping the Habs get into the playoffs

The Athletic already reported late last year that the young veterans were starting to raise the need to start winning and that management was attentive to their concerns.

They're not HF board posters dude. They don't give a f*** about tanks.

loadie

Official Beer Taster
Sponsor
Jan 1, 2003
New Brunswick
The Athletic already reported late last year that the young veterans were starting to raise the need to start winning and that management was attentive to their concerns.

They're not HF board posters dude. They don't give a f*** about tanks.
No professional athlete wants to be in a continuous rebuild, that’s totally understandable, but adding Kane doesn’t make any sense at this time. I’m pretty sure when the team starts to make their way up the standings improvements will be made by adding veteran players that are closer to the age of the core. I also don’t believe the team was deliberately trying to tank, but the past two seasons with so many injuries it certainly looked like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Turkey
    KNOCKOUT Austria vs Turkey
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $28,250.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia