Montreal
PC version, just for you:

vBanTCU.jpg

You're a genius!

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
I'll eat crow when he does that on a consistent basis not every now and then. HE IS NOT A 1st line player!

One game proves nothing...the only thing this does is make all those RDS morons giddy! They have a local French guy to talk about tonight!

After posting one point in his first 19 games, the guy has 31 points in his last 37 games. It's fine not to be fan of his; he certainly has his deficiencies, but the endless slew of people repeatedly saying he's useless and not worth anything just look clueless after awhile.

31 points in 37 games is a level of production that is far above "useless." He's a bad fit for this team, because of his size issues, but he's obviously clicks with the Canadiens best forward and he's piled up points since turning a corner at the 20-game mark. To continue to put the guy down like he's still mired in a crippling slump is idiotic. The fact of the matter is, he's producing.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Even I can say DD is have an awesome game.

Having said that, althought he played a really good games without Pacioretty.
Would you leave Bourque on that line, since he's been that good tonight?

I wouldn't have any problem with it....would you?
Yep....small simple size here.

But one question here: Did anybody here ever saw a line with Gallagher on it that wasn't working? Real question here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad