GDT: Habs Golf Tournament - September 16 (Official start to training camp)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Grate n Colorful Oz

Here for Hutson's monster thighs
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Absolutely love this quote from that article

“I don’t coach 20 guys the same way,” he added. “I hold everybody to the same standards, but the way I coach everybody is different. It’s not negotiable in standards … it’s like that for everybody. The way I handle the players making mistakes, why they made mistakes, which mistakes they made, it’s on a case-by-case.”
I think he rather said, "There's non-negociables and standards and it's like that for everybody."

I also heard Marty say he was excited by Laine's 'package':

"I think what excites me the most is.. is, y'know, uh, the package that he has" :naughty::sarcasm:

Last edited:

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Gorton just cracks me up. I don’t know why.

He seems like he barely knows anyone, just crashing in for the donuts.

Your request has been denied

In the mix until we're not baby!

View attachment 907553

In the mix 2024

173452.gif

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Anderson has apparently been training with Nichols (I believe it was) all summer long, he's apparently not pleased with how last season went and he's been putting in the effort to make a change.
That's ok. I already called Donkey for 62 goals this season so that's all good. My point was that MSL does NOT apply same standard to every player equally.

Man, is it game day yet?

Reactions: the

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad