GDT: Habs Golf Tournament - September 16 (Official start to training camp)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Training Camp Roster (Season 24/25):

1726603561750.png

1726603575909.png

1726603590535.png

Reactions: DavePeak

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Btw. Them are some slick golf shirts. I’d like me one of those.

Looks like MSL is looking to take over the PP. shit, was he not the coach last 3 seasons not to be involved? Could we possibly see less of Mike Matheson on the first PP unit?

Absolutely love this quote from that article

“I don’t coach 20 guys the same way,” he added. “I hold everybody to the same standards, but the way I coach everybody is different. It’s not negotiable in standards … it’s like that for everybody. The way I handle the players making mistakes, why they made mistakes, which mistakes they made, it’s on a case-by-case.”

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Absolutely love this quote from that article

“I don’t coach 20 guys the same way,” he added. “I hold everybody to the same standards, but the way I coach everybody is different. It’s not negotiable in standards … it’s like that for everybody. The way I handle the players making mistakes, why they made mistakes, which mistakes they made, it’s on a case-by-case.”
I would argue the same standard part... E.g. Josh Anderson :D

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
What was he doing the 3 seasons before that? Because those weren't great either.
The season before last he provided what the Habs thought in that he got 20 goals, physical, team sucked.

Missed some games again and finished 1 short of 20 goals on a crap team.

Legitimately can't remember if he missed games, or just covid, but got 17 goals.

So, he was playing at what should be expected given how crap the team is minus last year.

At least at the start of last year he wasn't scoring, but the effort was there. Scored some and then give up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad