GDT: Habs Golf Tournament - September 16 (Official start to training camp)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
It's amazing people still think he's going to turn into the incredible hulk
I can see muscle definition starting just above his knees which is not surprising given how great a skater he is.
I wouldn't mind seeing a least a hint of that on his upper frame. :dunno:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Kirby says the injury was his fault. He thought he was closer to the glass and went to bounce off the player into the glass but wasn't as close as he thought he was and hit the boards awkwardly.

He spent a lot of time with David Savard and Dvorak during the year and says the entire team helped him at one point or another. He watched a lot of video with the coaches.
Yeah and the first thing that came to my mind was
"Dude what is wrong with your spatial awareness" :popcorn:

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Man I forgot how much I loved hearing MSL speak. He's so damn thoughtful.

It's to the point where if you ask him a dumb question he'll struggle to answer it, cause he's not looking to just "get through the press conference" and give some boilerplate answer. He's actually taking the time to think and analyze before answering.

I also know he has his doubters, having little experience and a losing record, but he is the shining example to show the difference in mentality and principles between our current and our former management group.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Laine likes Stewie.

Also

1000009640.jpg

Hughes in the back giving no f***s

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Man I forgot how much I loved hearing MSL speak. He's so damn thoughtful.

It's to the point where if you ask him a dumb question he'll struggle to answer it, cause he's not looking to just "get through the press conference" and give some boilerplate answer. He's actually taking the time to think and analyze before answering.

I also know he has his doubters, having little experience and a losing record, but he is the shining example to show the difference in mentality and principles between our current and our former management group.
All of this... everything you said... is second-guessing!

• Haha
Reactions: Canadienna

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad