GDT: Habs Golf Tournament - September 16 (Official start to training camp)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
I was at the gym...so I just saw the the screen on tv with no sound...but Cole CAUFIELD.....

Like we say in French. .....la face de cochon....

Remember when this great kid had his smile on his face all the time.

Since last year he has that...f ..face with the medias and gave very short answers

He is maybe pis..off againt them I don't know..but this will not help him if he continue..

When I came back people on radio said CAUFIELD did not want to be there.
See, that kind of comments from the media is probably what wiped his smile from his face. The kid was a rookie full of enthusiam, but he is now maturing and learning how to behave in front of these mikes. The medias are sharks and they don't care if what they say make the players unconfortable in the city. Remember Linda Hébert and Pierre Lambert .... ;p

And then the same media complain no one wants to come here... smh

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Struble’s a big boy, Greek gods shoulders dwarf that of Xhekaj

I thought so too and then I noticed this

IMG_4347.jpeg

xX SEYF Xx

Apr 5, 2022
Montreal
No Hutson confirmed

He was last seen at econo-fitness next to place Bell working on his quads. Pls help locate our child 🙏
No one that attended the prospects showcase is on this photo

Actually only 3 names among the 44 contracts in the system are neither on this photo neither were in the prospects showcase:
  • Carey Price
  • Oliver Kapanen
  • Jacob Perreault

Reactions: Team_Spirit

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
It's amazing people still think he's going to turn into the incredible hulk

Maybe not the incredible hulk, but fans were calling for him to gain weight at the end of the year then he said the team told him to in exit interviews.

Maybe he's not going to be a bully guy ever, but I bet in 5 years he doesn't have the lean build be does in that photo.

Deebs

Without you, everything falls apart
Feb 5, 2014
Maybe not the incredible hulk, but fans were calling for him to gain weight at the end of the year then he said the team told him to in exit interviews.

Maybe he's not going to be a bully guy ever, but I bet in 5 years he doesn't have the lean build be does in that photo.
Of course he's going to put on weight over the next five years. Probably another 5-10lbs and that'll be it. His frame isn't made for bulk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad