GDT: Habs Golf Tournament - September 16 (Official start to training camp)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
Did anyone catch Laine’s presser?
Yes. He was very good. Making jokes and laughing with the reporters, very light hearted. The least serious I have seen to be honest.

He kept focusing on how happy he is to be here, that he wanted to play here, that he doesn't care about criticism or pressure from the fans because all that means is they want the team to win as much as he does.

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
Slaf did his PC at the same time as Cole, he starts by bitching that too many people are talking to Cole lol

Slaf says the team is older, and yes he wants to make the playoffs.

They ask him what difference the contract makes, he says, but I am still on my old contract, lol.

Slaf doesn't care about the contract. He has individual goals that he will not say publicly but says they are pretty high and he will tell us at the end of the season if he met them.

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
1726495423926.png

Can't imagine picking Virgin Shane Wright over this Chad.

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
Slaf - Went to buy some clothes with my sister, ended up having a full photoshoot in a mall

DOn't ever change big guy, ever.

Slaf says his personal goals are higher than those other people might have for him, that he doesn't listen to the noise and focuses on what is said in the dressing room.

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
Kirby says the injury was his fault. He thought he was closer to the glass and went to bounce off the player into the glass but wasn't as close as he thought he was and hit the boards awkwardly.

He spent a lot of time with David Savard and Dvorak during the year and says the entire team helped him at one point or another. He watched a lot of video with the coaches.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad