Proposal: Habs - Devils trade

dirtydanglez

Oct 30, 2022
i dont see a trade other than matheson or guhle that would be worth it for the devils. the rest would just be fringe defensemen. mathesons caphit and term would be appealing and guhle is the only one worth moving the 10th for.

Reactions: dgibb10

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
i dont see a trade other than matheson or guhle that would be worth it for the devils. the rest would just be fringe defensemen. mathesons caphit and term would be appealing and guhle is the only one worth moving the 10th for.
Except Habs won't move Guhle for the 10th. That would be stupid.

Moving Matheson though - i would like to see that happen as a Habs fan. Pull the trigger after a career offensive year.

Reactions: HabsAddict

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Except Habs won't move Guhle for the 10th. That would be stupid.

Moving Matheson though - i would like to see that happen as a Habs fan. Pull the trigger after a career offensive year.
Are you just talking about moving Matheson or suggesting that he's worth the 10th?

viceroy

Mar 5, 2011
Montreal suburbs
Thought he was left wing....Ty.....

He's been a Centre his whole playing career save for his first OHL season where he was put as Wing. Now, in his second season(?,) he's back to being a Centre and he's better than ever. I believe he could develop into a dominant 3rd line guy.

sooo basically habs fans are saying they wouldn't trade Xhekaj for #10 OA straight up?
i'm kidding of course. what a gong show of a thread

I believe that offer was WPG's 1st PLUS A. Xhekaj for NJD's 1st. So basically Xhekaj to move up roughly 15 spots in the Draft.

As a Habs fan, no way no how to that.

I think it's spelt capisce.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad