Post-Game Talk: Habs defeat the evil Senators at the Bell Centre

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Anderson another good game, nobody ever gives him props.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
The sens player touched the puck after Hutson and before Dvorak passed it to Heineman, so he won’t get one

Hutson blocked the attempted clearing attempt by the sens player, and then Dvorak recovered the loose puck. Hutson touching the puck by blocking the clearing attempt gives him an assist.

HuGort

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Nice win, made for a great evening at home watching game. Montembeault what a difference good goaltending makes. From Boston game to this game. Caufield is off to great start, shoulder surgery well past him now. Hutson hard to imagine how good he will be in a few years? The Gretzky of the Blueline?

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015

Tkachuk's acting like Hutson didn't just dummy him earlier and his team isn't losing 4-1.

Also it drives me nuts that Monty doesn't sit at the top of the paint when we are holding the puck behind the net. The other team's forechecker is always in the paint because of it. I don't think any other goalie in the league does that.

MoneyManny

Jun 28, 2021
Monty is so efficient with his movement in net, a thing of beauty, I have liked him for a long time. I have a post bookmarked that was made here about him and someday I will reveal it lol.

Hutson looks like he owns the place, a little magician on the ice who isn't overwhelmed by the NHL.

Caufield is feeling it and that is good to see.

Hiney-man played well as did others but it's always good to see young guys doing well.
I know right? Hutson looks like he's been in the league for years, just doin his thing and embarassing star players with his mitts, cool as a cucumber.

"He's never gonna be able to do it against men"
-HFboards

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad