Post-Game Talk: Habs can't stop a puck or stay healthy. Rags wipe out Habs in Montreal.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
That was not a good display of hockey from les boys.

Some of our guys showed up to play but not enough. The defence is a joke.

I know the Rags are supposed to be a top team this year but when we don't even show up to play until 10 minutes into the game...

So who are the top picks for this draft?

Reactions: Pomee and FLHabs

Beaker

In My Lab Goggles
Jun 4, 2007
In The Lab.
We got embarrassed out there on the scoreboard (effortlessly I should add).

Barron got caught with head down. Looks to me like a definite concussion.

We’re on our way to another top 5 pick but draft picks aren’t going to solve the problems we’re seeing out there in the defensive end…

Reactions: Hannibal

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Habs legends must be so freaking disgusted. What an embarrassing loss.

It's clear the team is bad, they were bad last year too, but they look like they've regressed. I want MSL to succeed, but it's starting to look like Ducharme hockey right now, and we all know Ducharme had completely lost the room. I'm not saying the guys have tuned out MSL, but it's not looking good.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Honestly, showing up late *again* is so much worse than a 7-2 L to me, it’s so disrespectful

Both the players and marty are responsible for this, it’s so so so unacceptable… This is the highest level of play, not a beach club

LesCactus

Oct 19, 2024
I see we have two first round picks, trade the later pick for a defenseman. We can’t just keep stacking prospects and waiting for them to be ready.

Reactions: Guillermo

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
ON EN A MANGÉ UNE TABARNAK A SOIR
H2Dsau7.jpg

eklund the clown

Dec 28, 2010
Went exactly as expected. Anyone thinking we could compete with the Rangers were delusional, especially without Guhle. We are destined for a top 10 pick again.

I'm not hitting the panic button on Dach yet, I expected him to struggle early. If he's still playing this bad in January then we have a serious problem going forward. I think he'll get it together again if he stays healthy. Zero confidence right now + rust from missing a year.

Call up Dobes.
Dobes should have been here from the get go Primeau stinks.Put him on waivers if they have to

Reactions: KKWG11

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Last year they were losing but playing half decent and showing promise. This year they're getting their ass kicked and look terrible.

Not very encouraging.
Monahan was a big blow. When he was healthy, the team played better. They failed to get decent veterans to surround the kids. We have a bunch of washed up bums with inflated contracts filling those roles.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad