Post-Game Talk: Habs can't stop a puck or stay healthy. Rags wipe out Habs in Montreal.

Habs

Who needs Michkov when you've got Bustbacher
Feb 28, 2002
Hot Yoga, maybe some tea and then a Tony Robbins seminar to get the boys in a good mental state for the next game. You win games by being nice, polite and support your opponent on the ice. MSL and this team of smurfs are really going places, enjoy the ride

BergevinBurner

Sep 27, 2019
The opening of our "window" is looking further and further away by the day.

Looking like we might stagnate around 76 points this year. Hope Demidov raises us to 85 next year and then in 2026-27 we might be a wildcard team if we're lucky🙃

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Primeau will need to stop giving away goals. Doesn't matter if he looks good on most shots if he lets in a softie every few periods.

No coach is winning anything with that defense. Our first pairing is Matheson-Barron, think about this. Then we have Savard who's pretty much done, Hutson and Mailloux who are less than 10 games into their career, and Struble, another young guy. Stop the nonsense about the coach. St-Louis is one of the the best thing we got. Our only functional defenseman is Ghule, who's injured, and also very young.

We are finshing in the bottom 5 again, and probably next year again. This is what happen to rebuilding teams, it takes time, more than you think, and it hurts.

Yes we have a young defence. But it’s doesn’t stop us to have somewhat of a structure in the 3 zones. We have none.

None.

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
Primeau will need to stop giving away goals. Doesn't matter if he looks good on most shots if he lets in a softie every few periods.

No coach is winning anything with that defense. Our first pairing is Matheson-Barron, think about this. Then we have Savard who's pretty much done, Hutson and Mailloux who are less than 10 games into their career, and Struble, another young guy. Stop the nonsense about the coach. St-Louis is one of the the best thing we got. Our only functional defenseman is Ghule, who's injured, and also very young.

We are finshing in the bottom 5 again, and probably next year again. This is what happen to rebuilding teams, it takes time, more than you think, and it hurts.
We lost Guhle, now Barron and probably Matheson so don’t think we need to worry about our defence. Not much left of it

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
We're worse than a broken clock.

The team needs a lot more jam. Xhekaj won't cut it and if it's coaching then MSL has got to go. Otherwise, he needs to chew them out for playing such a non-contact game.

Reactions: MoneyManny

Kaiden Ghoul

Youppi va t’il devoir chauser ses patins calvaince
Jan 19, 2020
How bad was it -- @ArtPeur couldn't wait to storm for the exit!

GlaWXB0.png

Hell even the toilet sign guy is tired of this crap

Reactions: Runner77

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
I had moderately high hopes for the season.

They were lowered a bit when Laine got hurt.

They're rock bottom now.

Starting to fatigue of this rebuild thing.

If we're not good next year with a healthy Laine and Demidov added I'll be just about done caring again (aka back to the Bergevin years).

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Went exactly as expected. Anyone thinking we could compete with the Rangers were delusional, especially without Guhle. We are destined for a top 10 pick again.

I'm not hitting the panic button on Dach yet, I expected him to struggle early. If he's still playing this bad in January then we have a serious problem going forward. I think he'll get it together again if he stays healthy. Zero confidence right now + rust from missing a year.

Call up Dobes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad