Post-Game Talk: Habs can't stop a puck or stay healthy. Rags wipe out Habs in Montreal.

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
Striped donkeys were in fine form last night. Sooooo Parros the Parrot (Buttmans latest phony players safty czar )doesn’t think this hit from one of the dirtiest players in the league warranted any review but Arber’s elbow makes contact with a shorter players stick which then winds up making contact with his head which was part of the flow of the play and gets the book thrown at him, yes Barron left himself vulnerable but it’s still a HEAD SHOT!!! what a fu&@ing joke the league is,its so fu&@ing obvious Parros the Parrot has a grudge against us. I don’t agree too often with Gallo but i liked what he suggested which was that someone should give him a nice crosscheck to the face when trying to defend himself from a questionable hit, personally I’d love to see Arbor destroy this piece of shit.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Striped donkeys were in fine form last night. Sooooo Parros the Parrot (Buttmans latest phony players safty czar )doesn’t think this hit from one of the dirtiest players in the league warranted any review but Arber’s elbow makes contact with a shorter players stick which then winds up making contact with his head which was part of the flow of the play and gets the book thrown at him, yes Barron left himself vulnerable but it’s still a HEAD SHOT!!! what a fu&@ing joke the league is,its so fu&@ing obvious Parros the Parrot has a grudge against us. I don’t agree too often with Gallo but i liked what he suggested which was that someone should give him a nice crosscheck to the face when trying to defend himself from a questionable hit, personally I’d love to see Arbor destroy this piece of shit.

• Wow
Reactions: 1909

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Honestly, they started the game off well and came back well, but two things killed them.

The non-icing, icing. That was icing all day long, the refs f***ed them, but the two kids learned a lesson that you can't stop until you hear the whistle. Incompetent officiating happens in the NHL too often.

The muffin of a 5th goal against by Primeau.

In the end, the goaltending regressing to the mean from last year, multiple execution failures to clear a puck from the zone when they get the chance, and the lack of depth to overcome major pieces of the line-up being out, and you'll get this against a bonafide cup contender that was built by our very own Gorton.
I think it is certifiably hilarious to say we had a strong start in a game that was 4-0 10 minutes in.

Also saying that Gorton built the Rangers - he shit the bed drafting in the top-10 every year and lucked out by being the GM of a team in the single most desirable city to live in North America. Unless you think a Norris winner and a 100point superstar are going to force their way here, whatever the Rangers accomplish is irrelevant to our future.

They canned him, made moves to win now, and immediately started competing.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Haha, I missed that!

1729704945177.png

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
I think it is certifiably hilarious to say we had a strong start in a game that was 4-0 10 minutes in.

Also saying that Gorton built the Rangers - he shit the bed drafting in the top-10 every year and lucked out by being the GM of a team in the single most desirable city to live in North America. Unless you think a Norris winner and a 100point superstar are going to force their way here, whatever the Rangers accomplish is irrelevant to our future.

They canned him, made moves to win now, and immediately started competing.
Rangers are nothing. They will never win a Cup. Too many losers like Panarin on the team. Gorton built the Bruins and he was hurt more than helped with the Rangers by having to sign guys like Panarin too early in the rebuild so the drafted players never got to play and develop.

Jul 6, 2016
Another quick fact: since taking the reins, MSL has been guiding one of the NHL's youngest and most inexperienced teams. Like coaching a puppy to do tricks, it's going to take some time.
What about showing EFFORT ? Be COMPETITIVE ?

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Rangers are nothing. They will never win a Cup. Too many losers like Panarin on the team. Gorton built the Bruins and he was hurt more than helped with the Rangers by having to sign guys like Panarin too early in the rebuild so the drafted players never got to play and develop.
Hard disagree from me, on every point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad