GDT: Habs @ Avs Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintpatrick*

it's how he's managing his bench...I wouldn't want to play for a guy who benches me for a mistake.

it doesn't change anything..you learn from it, or you don't, but sitting on the bench doesn't change ****.

dd has been given a 100 chances, bouillon too, but both should be in the press box and thinking about their roles on the team because they're playing below expectations.

Exactly what a hypocrite

sventington

Sep 18, 2013
the game may be over for us, but I really like seeing Pacioretty play with the Gallys. That will be one dangerous line.

fsdev905

Dec 22, 2006
Toronto
drama queens...we may have lost two in a row...but we're a team that could have won both games...we need a top 6 forward and Emelin....we will be fine.

Vanek?

Too bad Bergeron was too busy extending Bouillon and signing Briere, Garth Snow picked him up.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
the game may be over for us, but I really like seeing Pacioretty play with the Gallys. That will be one dangerous line.

Dangerous for our goalies. The EGG line works because Eller handles all the defensive responsibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad