GDT: Habs at Kings 22 30H: TO LIVE AND DIE IN LA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
9301.jpg

I'm actually looking forward to the PGT. I'm going to rage on DD so hard!

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
DD Pleky vs Thorton / Pavelski
DD Pleky vs Getzalf / Kesler
DD Pleky vs Kopitar / Carter

Any Habs fans that think we are winning a cup until we address this is HIGH

A complete joke.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Keep in mind this is still a tryout camp for all the new guys: DLR, DSP, Petry, Flynn, Mitchell. It's a new roster with new combos that needs time to figure things out.

We've got a month to work out chemistry. Chill the **** out.

HabsForHire

"Expect the unexpected"
Sep 21, 2011
CT
I would have had no problem overpaying for a top 6 scoring winger at the deadline. We needed one thing and MB. didn't have the balls to pull it off instead we pile on the 4th liners, like we needed more.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
I'm glad we're all here together, sharing this moment.

Would be pretty sad to watch that game all by yourself, drinking fermented beverages and crying because your team doesn't match up against the 9th team in the West.

Wait a minute...

HabsFan76

Nov 3, 2011
Canada
Isn't this a little bit dramatic ?????

I mean they are playing a West Coast team.
I'm surprised you have some expectations going on here.

It's just a little taste of what is waiting for them when they make the Stanley Cup finals.
Sad is that most of the leading West Teams have more points than the East Coast Teams. So we will see the Stanley celebration at a road game after 4-0 games.

My comment has nothing to with the Western conference being superior. If you watch the Habs regularly, in the majority of the matches the Habs start off unprepared and sluggish.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Play Galchnyuk at centre on the top line!!!

What's the ducking problem here!? 1 goal in 3 games and he can't take the human hobbit off the top line even though he's being manhandled like a little *****!

Bergevin, are you watching this ****!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad