Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Ukraine

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Honestly, all Euros should be hosted by Germany. The atmosphere for a game like this of supposed relative 'minnows' is pretty amazing. But not surprising if you consider that there's a huge Romanian and Ukrainian diaspora presence both in Germany itself and within easy, cheap travel distance of Germany. Basically, Germany's location at the crossroads of the continent makes it the optimal location for any sort of European event.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Honestly, all Euros should be hosted by Germany. The atmosphere for a game like this of supposed relative 'minnows' is pretty amazing. But not surprising if you consider that there's a huge Romanian and Ukrainian diaspora presence both in Germany itself and within easy, cheap travel distance of Germany. Basically, Germany's location at the crossroads of the continent makes it the optimal location for any sort of European event.

Totally agree. Night and day compared to Qatar lol

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
When i was a kid/pre-teen, i liked team romania, romanian players a lot, man.... they used to have legendary players.

Hagi was one of favorite players back then, with the usual Brazilian, Italian, Argentinian star players, with few other players
of different nationality

Reactions: The Moose

The Moose

Mar 25, 2004
Edmonton
When i was a kid/pre-teen, i liked team romania, romanian players a lot, man.... they used to have legendary players.

Hagi was one of favorite players back then, with the usual Brazilian, Italian, Argentinian star players, with few other players
of different nationality
WC 1994. My heart still bleads for that penalty loss to Sweden, after leading 2-1 in extra time with 3 minutes or so left. Romania had a fantastic team. Fast, creative, and deadly on the counter attack.

Reactions: luiginb

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Also might remember World Cup 2006, consensus best World Cup of our lifetime.
When Germany cheated to get though Argentina? Nah.

It’s the World Cup and others should have a chance to host. It’s just European snobbery who think they own the game that think otherwise. Not unlike the US who think the world revolves around them. The game is bigger than one country and personally I’d rather visit Bolivia than be caught dead in Germany.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
WC 1994. My heart still bleads for that penalty loss to Sweden, after leading 2-1 in extra time with 3 minutes or so left. Romania had a fantastic team. Fast, creative, and deadly on the counter attack.
I was so inspired by them, I literally tried to find a way of buying a Romania jersey (this was before the internet and buying international football jerseys was kind of a mission in itself). In the end I simply didn't have the money to do it as a kid.

Reactions: The Moose

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,600.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium
    Wagers: 4