Euro: Group E: Belgium - Romania

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Group E final day is going to be wild.

They do have the benefit of playing on the last day of matches so they'll all have a sense of how many points it'll take to advance in third place, but right now it looks to me like Slovakia and Romania are best served by playing for a draw. Just looking at things now I think 4 points and an even GD is most likely enough, and Slovakia would be in that third place spot at an even GD. If both matches draw Ukraine is the odd one out on GD, so they're actually the only team in the group with incentive to win 3 points - and they have a tough assignment in Belgium.

That said, no guarantees so I'm sure all four will be playing to win, if only just to get in form for the knockouts.

Reactions: robertmac43

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I can't seem to find any info about it online but a friend who was at the game told me that immediately after Belgium scored a streaker tried to get on the pitch only to be stopped by the stewards lol

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I can't seem to find any info about it online but a friend who was at the game told me that immediately after Belgium scored a streaker tried to get on the pitch only to be stopped by the stewards lol
I saw on twitter there were a couple of attempts to get on the field in this game.

Major problem in Atlanta for the Copa. 5 or 6 different people tried getting on the pitch to take a photo with Messi.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
GQtTO8rWgAEmPkf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad