38° N 77° W
Advantage of England winning:
- Group win, symbolic victory
- Get to play the next game in London
- Will avoid any chance of playing Spain in Rd of 16
Disadvantages:
- Will almost certainly play Germany, Portugal or France
- Will definitely not play vs Sweden, Slovakia or Poland

I can see both sides here but I wouldn't say it's a clear cut thing that you want to win this.

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
The workers were shocked i was getting my second because I in the under 30 category.

My first time was awful. I didn't eat breakfast because I normally don't have breakfast. My breakfast consists of 3 coffees. I couldn't move my arm, my head was hurting, super hurting and I was nauseous. I almost passed out after the first one.

This time so far so good. I just feel quite hot and my arm is sore. We'll see later on during the day.

Generally you only feel bad with one of them. If you don't get it with the first, you'll get it with the second. Apart from a really sore arm I was fine with both.

Also, did Sancho run over Southgate's dog or something?

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
With that central midfield England will win regardless.

I don't get the team either, but will be interesting to see Grealish with Saka. That might work.

Milos Krasic

Best Serbian Footballer (2009) / Serie A Winner
Jul 1, 2008
Croatia has two great players. Modric and Perisic. The rest of their team sucks.

member 305909

Croatia are no longer world cup runner up-caliber but should still get past Scotland. therefore ruining Finland's chances as they hope for a draw in this match.

If Finland is the second worst team of the tournament Scotland is probably the third worst.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Phillips and Saka - it's like cheating when you got that kind of talent combining.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad