• Albania

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Brutal attempt by Seferi on the other end just before that goal.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
1718808135154.png

roidddd rageeeee

Happy birthday to Kramaric from himself

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Still old, still slow, still looking meh. They should win games against Albania.
I agree. A lot of the big dogs have looked very meh despite winning games. The only two teams that went through the first round with clean papers are Germany and Spain, imo.

Reactions: luiginb

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I agree. A lot of the big dogs have looked very meh despite winning games. The only two teams that went through the first round with clean papers are Germany and Spain, imo.
Agreed - I think England could do it as well while looking completely medium.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
It's Europe..all of these teams have players playing in decent leagues on decent teams and can be coached to make life difficult for opponents.

A Scotland/Germany type game is kind of an aberration (because Scotland played a weakened squad with the wrong tactics to start the match and only adjusted at HT by which time they were down to 10 men and down 0-3). And even that Spain/Croatia game was kind of an unusual outcome as Croatia's chance conversion was just abysmal.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Usually happens. Top teams try and conserve energy while trying to get a positive result.

Underdogs or lowly ranked teams go all out from the onset with no consideration to any preservation past the group stage.

Edit: Jesus Croatia...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad