Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Switzerland

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
So this game is not on TV at all in the US even in Spanish? Looks like a paywall game ala Euro 2004 which was on pay per view lol

Tight game, I’m guessing draw but Hungary slight favorites but I’m guessing both teams play tight with the expectation they beat Scotland.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
So this game is not on TV at all in the US even in Spanish? Looks like a paywall game ala Euro 2004 which was on pay per view lol

Tight game, I’m guessing draw but Hungary slight favorites but I’m guessing both teams play tight with the expectation they beat Scotland.
It's on Fubo. The stupidest thing that I've heard all day really.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I'll probably miss this game or most of it as it's the annual summer fare in my home town and my buddy is in town and intending to walk around the place so we might catch up.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
It still bothers me that this game is behind a paywall, we going back to Euro 2004 days with Setanta lol. I wonder if Fox even thinks this game exists, I know it’s a low bar coverage but yesterday they didn’t even preview this game and acted like it didn’t exist…but it’s Fox, the network which force feeds us Lalas’ hot takes. I’m shocked they didn’t spend half the coverage previewing the US at the Copa America 😆

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
That's the one tournament Georgia can win here.

No it can't. Population too small and not enough of a tourist destination.

(For explanation, they did a goofy EURO of beers where they took one beer from each country and pitted them against each other in twitter votes. Czech Republic, represented by Pilsner Urquell, finished third in its group behind Portugal's "Super Bock" and Turkey's "Efes". Then they went out in the quarterfinals against Italy's "Peroni"???)

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
It still bothers me that this game is behind a paywall, we going back to Euro 2004 days with Setanta lol. I wonder if Fox even thinks this game exists, I know it’s a low bar coverage but yesterday they didn’t even preview this game and acted like it didn’t exist…but it’s Fox, the network which force feeds us Lalas’ hot takes. I’m shocked they didn’t spend half the coverage previewing the US at the Copa America 😆
Come here, to Finland, every single game, live, for free :)

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
No it can't. Population too small and not enough of a tourist destination.

(For explanation, they did a goofy EURO of beers where they took one beer from each country and pitted them against each other in twitter votes. Czech Republic, represented by Pilsner Urquell, finished third in its group behind Portugal's "Super Bock" and Turkey's "Efes". Then they went out in the quarterfinals against Italy's "Peroni"???)
We can't have Belgium finish first, second, and third after all.

Georgian beer is awful by the way, the one thing they really can't do. Rather have that Efes, Istanbul's scene is underrated.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Swiss defense is baaad man. Romania scored three times against them in qualifiers, and we couldn't score against Liechtenstein recently.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad