Greatest slapshot of all-time

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

greatest slapshot

• Brett Hull

• Bobby Hull

• Al MacInnis

• Al Iafrate

• Alex Ovechkin

• Shea Weber

• Zdeno Chara

• Boom Boom Geoffrion

• Steven Stamkos

• Ray Bourque

• other (who?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

VanIslander

20 years of All-Time Drafts on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
I think Wayne Gretzky deserves to be on this list
Ha. Even Gretz said he worked OT to have an average slapper. Most of his goals were not scored that way.

Raymond had a heat-seeking missle that easily won him multiple all'star game 4 targets in 4 corners of the net shooting.

But, please, Al takes the cake. He was jaw dropping with his shot from the point.

DitchMarner

TheGlitchintheSwitch
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
I think Wayne Gretzky deserves to be on this list

Agreed. If the poll is about effectiveness rather than velocity, he should be an option.

Sure, goaltenders let in a lot of long distance shots in the 80s compared to later times, but he was effective at exploiting that with his slapshot.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
It seems very obvious to me that MacInnis is number one. Power and accuracy and something that teams gameplanned against. Curious about who two would be.

MadLuke

Jan 18, 2011
Even Gretz said he worked OT to have an average slapper.
And Kariya will beat all his records... Gretzky is one of those great enough to be humble person and if he is in the top 10 most slapshot goals in nhl history, that would not surprise anyone.

Kovalchuck was an other one with quite the spectacular, specially his one timer slapshot.

Reactions: jigglysquishy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad