GDT: Grand Ole Motley. Oilers v Predators - 6PM SNW

Missing smitty

Oct 1, 2018
Lots of huge personal events and changes this short off-season. Timing is off to start the season. They'll get it together but they have been so sloppy with the details of the game. Key in my mind is to get Bouchard going and I think the team will start to go.
Lol, so cares about Bouchard when 22 million of your cap is doing diddly squat. I know they'll get it together, but this is the weirdest I've ever seen them

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Lots of huge personal events and changes this short off-season. Timing is off to start the season. They'll get it together but they have been so sloppy with the details of the game. Key in my mind is to get Bouchard going and I think the team will start to go.
Bouchard is going. Hes firing everything. They will start going eventually.

JeffSkinner53

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
McD slashed twice
Nhl refs when Connor's on the ice
gctsiisdnky21.jpg

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
You can't even look at LeBron

In the NHL, you can intend to injure star players and probably avoid a suspension
When McDavid starts drawing calls there's no ending to the whining fans that cry about McDavid being a golden boy, or diving. It was the same for Crosby.

It would be nice if the league still took a stand to protect talent. Whenever it seems McDavid is invisible you just know that McDavid is getting hooked and held constantly

Reactions: Oilhawks

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Ya Perry has been ok overall. Problem with guys like Ryan & Perry is they likely run out of gas over a long regular season and Oilers need someone like Philp/Savoie/Jarventie to hopefully be able to fill in for them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad