Grade the Oilers FAF

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How did the Oilers do in FA?

• Total voters

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
A- for me, if they can somehow turn Ceci into an upgrade (but I'm a bit skeptical on that). Jackson has shown his chops here. Bloody hell so much for moping over the loss, I can't f***ing wait for the season to start up.

Reactions: HernzNation

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
Gaetan Haas, Markus Granlund, Tomáš Jurčo, etc.

Literally picking bottom of the barrel.
The glory days. I guess we'll have to see how next season turns out, but no one in here is going to change my mind that we'll ever land a better player during free agency than Iiro Pakarinen. Don't even get me started on Lennart Petrell.

StoveTopStauffer

Apr 6, 2012
I'd keep McLeod honestly. Think he still has another level in him. Wouldn't want to give up on him too soon.

Gave it an A-/B+ but could easily see it shift to an A or an A+ if several things work out.
Mcleod doesn't have another level because the next level involves him playing like a non-perimeter player.

He fooled everyone with his missing teeth getting them to think he's gritty.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
That's not Buffalo.

Its clearly an Albany expression.

ARE WE MAKING SIMPSONS JOKES??

1719889024337.png

Reactions: Fixed to Ruin

McIce Whole

Jan 7, 2008
Edmonton
A+. Best free agency we’ve had in…well, forever. No stupid contracts and targeted the right players. Don’t like Josh Brown but I’m not pressed about a 7/8th dmen.

If Knob feels something is there then great and if not, just bury him.

Skinner, Arvidsson and bringing back everyone except Foegs, Vinny and Carrick.

What a f***ing masterclass by JJ

Reactions: Oilhawks

Game 8

Mar 8, 2003
JJ is absolutely a wizard! We lost the cup by one goal one week ago, since then he traded up in the draft to grab what looks like a fantastic prospect, takes what could be an excellent goalie in round 2, and then does this today for an encore!

1719889240273.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad