Grade the Oilers FAF

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How did the Oilers do in FA?

• Total voters

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
A+, 10/10. I honestly don't think it could've gone better.

This has to be the most we have improved in any off-season in the McDavid era. Will be nice to actually make a run at the division lead this season and put ourselves in a better position in the playoffs.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
1719886597077.gif

Also lol at the lurkers with the bad grades. Cope!!!

grego

Jan 12, 2005
Saskatchewan
I voted a but I don't call anyone crazy for voting a+.

It is an a since we didn't get one of the top couple players, even though we didn't have room for that.

No signings are bad, too long or impossible to move or bury. So I can't make any complaints and it is a lot better of a result that I expected

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Gotta be an A or A+

We're used to seeing Oiler teams atomizing after it has any kind of success as the UFAs start dipping out or the GM prioritizes cap space and future flexibility over icing the best team they can at the start of the season. Feels almost weird to see the shift in mind-set and see the team really go for it.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Sheikyerbouti

ShakeyerMcBooty
Nov 4, 2006
Van isle
Perfection, the players clearly wanted it, but it's a lot of balls in the air. Must be a staggering amount of math and conversations for Jackson to line up everything like this.

Also McDrai must be feeling great about the direction of this franchise and it's management. Best fans, top rink, top ice, top players, we are a destination now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad