Post-Game Talk: Goose

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

3 Stars

• Vin Trocheck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alex Lafreniere

• Well Cool

• Tyler Potluck

• Ryan Lindgren

• Erik Gustafsson

• Jake Trouba

• Zachary Jones

• Creighton Snyder

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
Nice bounce back win. You can tell Edstrom is going to be an effective NHL player. The fact that he’s 6’8 and can move that well is impressive. And he’s got hands. Give him another game against a big Boston team
And people on here act like these kind of players are hard to find to fill out the 4th line. Why do I have to be gaslit into thinking the usual shitters are acceptable

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Nice bounce back win. You can tell Edstrom is going to be an effective NHL player. The fact that he’s 6’8 and can move that well is impressive. And he’s got hands. Give him another game against a big Boston team
I liked his forechecking. Instead of being a bowling ball, he uses his positioning and reach. Showed very good hockey IQ.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
Pretty solid game.

The cage boys were the two best players for the Rangers. Fox was also all over the ice.

Panarin looked great on the PP but I thought it was a lackluster even strength game from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad