Post-Game Talk: Good enough!

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Should lead nicely into first 2 game win streak.

Our salary cap cries. But he’s worth it. Producing in the regular season is one thing, doing it in the playoffs is a whole other level. He’s reaching Draisaitl level impact .
He’s probably beyond anyone’s wildest projections already. Still young enough to improve. Huge part of this team

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Strange game. Take the W. But that was the worst performance by a team that could close that I've ever seen. Nucks played one period and then fizzled out. Oilers didn't have to do that much.

Game was basically played like a regular season game. just odd. Not much intensity. Oilers didn't really have to fight through anything tonight.

Not sure what to think of it. No team has won 2 in a row in this series. Game is meaningless unless we win in Game 7.

other thought is where were any of these goals in game 5 when we needed them?

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
I said in his coming out party mid season that he could be a generational producer. He has everything you need to be an all time great.
He’s improved so much defensively in the last year or two, like drastic improvement. I don’t feel like he’s a liability anymore, he makes the odd the mistake but so does anyone.

8 year deal please

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
Strange game. Take the W. But that was the worst performance by a team that could close that I've ever seen. Nucks played one period and then fizzled out. Oilers didn't have to do that much.

Game was basically played like a regular season game. just odd. Not much intensity. Oilers didn't really have to fight through anything tonight.

Not sure what to think of it. No team has won 2 in a row in this series. Game is meaningless unless we win in Game 7.

other thought is where were any of these goals in game 5 when we needed them?
I like to think this is the clock striking midnight for Cinderella silovs. If they put the same effort level in and skinner doesn't shit the bed should win game 7.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Keep the same lineup, I like Perry but not sure what he brings at this point
nah. If henrique is available put him in. I think Carrick was a better option than Perry by default.

Skinner wasn't tested either today. Could've played this game on a lawnchair. Canucks had 5sog half way through the game. What was it 15 in total?

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
He’s improved so much defensively in the last year or two, like drastic improvement. I don’t feel like he’s a liability anymore, he makes the odd the mistake but so does anyone.

8 year deal please
Yes. His development on the defensive end has been super impressive. He’s just so smart out there, offensively and now defensively. All the great ones can think the game at a high level. I think he’ll be a great one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad