Post-Game Talk: Good enough!

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Game 7 is going to be crazy man.
Honestly I'm worried. Seems like a recipe where next game we will be wishing we could have had one of these goals from today to carry over.

But this will be a big test. The Canucks will be itching for revenge and giving 100%. So how the Oilers react will show a lot about their character

Dynamic

Dec 21, 2004
Edmonton
I was only able to listen to the first two periods, so much less stress listening to it rather than watching it.

Well on to the crap shoot that is game 7. Tuesday morning is going to either be the worst morning ever or I'm going to be walking on air.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Honestly I'm worried. Seems like a recipe where next game we will be wishing we could have had one of these goals from today to carry over.

But this will be a big test. The Canucks will be itching for revenge and giving 100%. So how the Oilers react will show a lot about their character
All we could ask for is the Oilers winning this and giving themselves a chance.

Should be a good one. Win one. Now win another one

McHelpus

Jan 16, 2021

This seems very similar to the Anaheim series. Hopefully this time we come out differently.

I play Perry this game, that guy is voodoo during game 7s

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Much better game tonight and the big stars responded.

I'm still a bit nervous about Skinner in game 7. He didn't face a lot of rubber tonight and I thought he was shaky in the first period.

But its a whole lot better than elimination.

Game 7 on the road is the toughest test in hockey. The Oilers will have to bring 100% intensity but I think they have a good chance of pulling it off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad