GDT: Golden Knights at Anaheim Ducks (5PM PST)

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Thought it was appropriate for me to make this one.
p39778a.jpg

Bellemare
Carrier
Haula
Hyka
Karlsson
Kolesar
Matteau
Nosek
Thompson
Tynan
Pulkkinen
Wong
Bischoff
Garrison
Hunt
McNabb
Miller
Reinhart
FLEURY
Dansk

1200px-Rubber_duckies_So_many_ducks.jpg

Fiore-Getzlaf-Perry
Ritchie-Kossila-Kase
Jones-Steel-Sabourin
Kopacka-Rasmussen-Tropp

Fowler-Welinski
Cooper-Montour
Larsson-Holzer

Gibson
Berra​

Last edited:

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
I predict the stars of the game to be:

1. Wong
2. Fleury
3. Hyka

Make it so!

Here's hoping we play the baby ducks, yellow duckies, instead of the parent club.

Is Getzlaf-Perry in the house?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I predict the stars of the game to be:

1. Wong
2. Fleury
3. Hyka

Make it so!

Here's hoping we play the baby ducks, yellow duckies, instead of the parent club.

Is Getzlaf-Perry in the house?

Yes the twins are in tonight. Seems like a half and half between duckies and vets.

I'm interested to see how Sam Steel looks. Kind of wish he could be matched up with Cody Glass but alas, no dice

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Although it's a little weird they wouldn't play Shipachyov, Smith, and Marchesseault against Anaheim's big guns.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Did anyone see the PP goal? Or hear about it?

Pulk from Hunt.

Pulkinen was playing the left point. Snuck up to the faceoff dot and one timed a pass from Hunt and it trickled through.

Carrier and Wong had some nifty moves in alone. Good period from Bischoff as well and had a big hit behind the net. Fleury is sharp.

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
Our defense has looked surprisingly good in the first, I only got to watch the 2nd half of the first, but I was impressed with Mcnabb, and Wong had a few really good plays. Fleury will be the difference between a win and a lose and a close loss and a blowout on many a night, I suspect he'll be our Hart nominee, he's played lights out so far.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Our defense has looked surprisingly good in the first, I only got to watch the 2nd half of the first, but I was impressed with Mcnabb, and Wong had a few really good plays. Fleury will be the difference between a win and a lose and a close loss and a blowout on many a night, I suspect he'll be our Hart nominee, he's played lights out so far.

Reinhart and Hunt had a rough shift. I'm not sure what Reinhart was doing but he thought he was a forward covering high in his own zone. Luckily Bellemare covered for him, then Hunt got rocked with a hit, Anaheim went for a change and Hunt iced it

The other pairs looked good though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad