Goals against review thread

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
May 7th, 2024

Hurricanes vs Rangers: 4 goals against Andersen, 2 stoppable. 3 goals against Shesterkin, 0 stoppable.

Avalanche vs Stars: 3 goals against Georgiev, 1 stoppable. 4 goals against Oettinger, 1 stoppable.

Goals scored against goalies: 14. Goals stoppable: 4. Percentage of goals stoppable: 28.57%. Combined save percentages: .903%.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night is this Chris Kreider goal on Frederik Andersen

“One thing that’s been a struggle for Andersen, when the puck gets into his feet he doesn’t cover it very well”

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Softy of the night is this Chris Kreider goal on Frederik Andersen

“One thing that’s been a struggle for Andersen, when the puck gets into his feet he doesn’t cover it very well”

So yesterday you called Andersen a shit bag at one point and a marshmallow at another. How do you expect us to keep up? Is he a shitbag or a marshmallow? Pick one. You can't expect the other posters to accept such disparate conclusions.

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
So yesterday you called Andersen a shit bag at one point and a marshmallow at another. How do you expect us to keep up? Is he a shitbag or a marshmallow? Pick one. You can't expect the other posters to accept such disparate conclusions.
That was a roasted marshmallow

AKA: burnt

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad