Goalie Controversy? Price vs Budaj Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie007

Mar 23, 2011
Budaj 3-0-0 in his last 3 starts including big victories vs Philly, Boston and SO vs Carolina.

Price 0-2-0 last 2 games allowing combine 12 goals.

I'm not sure if we can win the cup with Price, he's prone to too many bad stretches. Can't keep his mind straight. I would definitely give Budaj the start on Thurs vs Carolina and let him have the net till he loses.

Marc Bergevin said it best, everyone is accountable, its time for Price to be accountable!

NO EXCUSES!

#StartBudaj

TheViperOne

Jul 26, 2005
Budaj 3-0-0 in his last 3 starts including big victories vs Philly, Boston and SO vs Carolina.

I'm not sure if we can win the cup with Price, he's prone to too many bad stretches. Can't keep his mind straight. I would definitely give Budaj the start on Thurs vs Carolina and let him have the net till he loses.

Marc Bergevin said it best, everyone is accountable, its time for Price to be accountable!

NO EXCUSES!

#StartBudaj

Two games ago Price was top 5 in every goalie category amongst starters.

Cool over reaction bro

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011

NO EXCUSES!

#StartBudaj

The way Price is playing, i would sit him a couple straight game..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad