Goal differential

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Partially, but if you read my post I clearly stated Habs top 8 scorers have 10 goals or more where Tampa's top 10 has 10 goals or more. It goes beyond just the top 6.

Don't get me wrong, the bottom 6 is a huge upgrade for them. But I'm just saying, the top 6 in TB is such a clear upgrade and it's almost as though you were dismissing it altogether just because we also had "4 20 goal scorers".

Their 20 goal guys are all offensively superior to our 20 goal counter parts, then you have a guy like Palat in there as the #5 forward who overall would be like our #2-3 forward.

Barring Palat-Johnson-Kucherov being a one year wonder, this team is going to haunt us for the next 5-10 years.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Don't get me wrong, the bottom 6 is a huge upgrade for them. But I'm just saying, the top 6 in TB is such a clear upgrade and it's almost as though you were dismissing it altogether just because we also had "4 20 goal scorers".

Their 20 goal guys are all offensively superior to our 20 goal counter parts, then you have a guy like Palat in there as the #5 forward who overall would be like our #2-3 forward.

Barring Palat-Johnson-Kucherov being a one year wonder, this team is going to haunt us for the next 5-10 years.

I doubt it considering Palat/Johnson had 59/50 points last season respectively. It looks like they're only going to get better.

Analyzer*

They might not be as productive, but those are some very skilled players.

Video Coach

Sep 16, 2005
BTW Anaheim is 17th overall with a +8. Habs were getting beat up at the beginning of the year for their poor differential but who's talking about Anaheim?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad