GDT: [GM74] Canucks vs Ducks | Sun. Mar 31st, 12:30pm | SNP | Meaningless Game in March

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
TnT gassing Joshua up, saying hell get 4 mil. Idk about that
I’ve been saying for a while he’ll get mid to high 3s but if he has a strong playoffs, I wouldn’t doubt that some team will push that into the 4s.

Reactions: Nucker101

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
It would be a huge mistake and blunder letting Joshua walk. If he wants an extra 500k-1M, I got no problem giving him that.

Honestly though, i'm kind of afraid he's going to want something in that Greenway - Marcus Foligno realm. $3-4M. Which is...ughhh. I hope it's more reasonable ask, but the more he gets done, the less likely that becomes.

Oh hello ref. Your voice is audible. lol.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Honestly though, i'm kind of afraid he's going to want something in that Greenway - Marcus Foligno realm. $3-4M. Which is...ughhh. I hope it's more reasonable ask, but the more he gets done, the less likely that becomes.

I don't know on some other teams you can let him walk if you feel that's to rich but for van I'm not sure they have enough of what he can do.

I think he's more skilled then Greenway as well.

It's like hronek maybe he's not worth it but can Canucks afford to lose him or replace him and if you can't what do you do...

Reactions: biturbo19

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
I'm watching the TNT feed through HBO and you know, even though they are super biased, its nice to hear some love for the Canucks and especially Tocchet from a non Sportsnet casting team.

alternate

Win the week!
Jun 9, 2006
victoria
Blueger has to be bottom ten in d zone clears, whole team has to be among the worst. It's painfully close to the blue line way way too often, shoot the f***ing puck out, no passes.

I mean they're trying to play a puck possession game, which I can appreciate. But they need more urgency in those pass attempts.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011

Oh hello ref. Your voice is audible. lol.

Games like this really make it seem worth it. He's f***ing everywhere.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
I understand why but it really seems like the top players like Hughes, Pettersson and Miller have any interest in being out there right now.

Reactions: alternate
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad