GDT: [GM74] Canucks vs Ducks | Sun. Mar 31st, 12:30pm | SNP | Meaningless Game in March

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonSauceD

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
It’s not just the system. It’s the personnel too. Everyone except Miller and Hughes are f***ing ass on the PP.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Looks to me like they’re squeezing their sticks too hard on the Power Play

Thinking about what they’re doing instead relying and reacting on instinct.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
PP should put both Myers and Zadorov parked right in front of the opposing goalie. Then have Hughes, EP, and Miller teeing off shots.

I'm kidding.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I really hope the media starts bringing up bringing in a PP coach.

Problem is, a lot of what they're doing that isn't working feels very "coached" and rehearsed. Read: Predictable.

Really good Powerplays...it's often the players using their own creativity that really starts to take over. The "system" and "coaching" is just a basic framework to work within and some of those quick little set plays.

So i'm not really sure if more coaching is the solution. Or less actually...

Reactions: Kryten

Donuts

Nov 7, 2014
Pp coach need to step it up. Why boeser on the side below the net. His greatest strength is his shot and he cant score from there. Why garland at the point. Should be miller/boeser/ miller there where they can take a good shot.
I like garland but maybe put him in pp2 not pp1. Put hronek in pp1 or even joshua as a screener.

SopelFanThe3rd

Cock of the Walk
Oct 25, 2020
Your Mother's House.
Didnt they start the year with McDavid playing through an obvious injury and it almost tanked their season?

Who are your top 3 favourite european captains?
I dunno. I'd have to think. Lidstrom for sure. Forsberg could have been a captain if he wasn't on the same team as Sakic. Was he eventually captain? I think Swedes are the best captains when they have that certain mold. The Ohlund type who aren't rattled and play hard and reliable game in and game out. Durable. Naslund was so soft in demeanor, personality and play.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Boeser needs to shoot that first miller pass, yet they keep trying to over pass and keep not scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad