GDT: [GM73] Canucks vs Stars | Thur. Mar 28th, 7:00pm | SNP | Big Game

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
This needs to go in the story.
bbud stood at the edge of the rink, the cold air stinging his cheeks. He had come to the realization that his obsession with Buttman and the NHL had consumed him, blurring the lines between fiction and reality.

He turned to see his wife, a blonde woman with tired eyes and a half-empty glass in her hand, watching him from the stands. They had both struggled with drinking problems, seeking solace in the bottom of a bottle.

As the final echoes of the scandal faded away, bbud knew it was time to move on. He took his wife's hand, and together they walked out of the arena, leaving behind the world of hockey and corruption.

They had each other, and that was enough. The rest was just a story, a fiction that had run its course. As they walked into the night, bbud felt a weight lift off his shoulders. The story was over, but life went on.

AzNightmare

Unregistered User
May 11, 2011
But at the same time....
1) Canucks ain't going to do anything if they get a PP.
2) If Canucks PP actually had bite, Dallas would be more cautious and playing scared.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
But at the same time....
1) Canucks ain't going to do anything if they get a PP.
2) If Canucks PP actually had bite, Dallas would be more cautious and playing scared.
The second is particularly true. Dallas gets to play a much looser game knowing they're risking little plus they know there's always keeping the game even reffing. A lot of this is driven by the Canucks shitty PP

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Ever since betting has been advertised in hockey, I haven't trusted the officials what so ever. Auger and Peel were bad enough even before betting was involved.

Reactions: quat

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
bbud stood at the edge of the rink, the cold air stinging his cheeks. He had come to the realization that his obsession with Buttman and the NHL had consumed him, blurring the lines between fiction and reality.

He turned to see his wife, a blonde woman with tired eyes and a half-empty glass in her hand, watching him from the stands. They had both struggled with drinking problems, seeking solace in the bottom of a bottle.

As the final echoes of the scandal faded away, bbud knew it was time to move on. He took his wife's hand, and together they walked out of the arena, leaving behind the world of hockey and corruption.

They had each other, and that was enough. The rest was just a story, a fiction that had run its course. As they walked into the night, bbud felt a weight lift off his shoulders. The story was over, but life went on.
This is how I picture the final frame of the film:

1711686016869.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad