GDT: [GM73] Canucks vs Stars | Thur. Mar 28th, 7:00pm | SNP | Big Game

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
With the cap finally starting to go up, I think winger value is finally going to come back after years of being neglected. Garland - if he doesn’t look like one already - is going to be considered excellent value, and we shouldn’t be looking to move him at all.

Reactions: Nucker101

geebster

Sponsor
Oct 26, 2019
obv putting Miller with total garbage was a genius move. guy was so excited to get on the ice with anyone else he scored before 18 or 80 could get out there

• Haha
Reactions: LordBacon and Lat

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Supposed to be a dig at me, bbud I am offended :laugh: 💕

I reffed for 3-4 seasons I can't remember specifically how long it's been a while. Was fun because I was basically at the rink 24/7 but it gives you a different perspective on things for sure.

Good refs worth a fortune played with head whl ref for years NHL bought paid for if your not why would you take it that way

docbenton

Dec 6, 2014
I want to see attempted passes into the slot every shift. The team should be singularly focused on finding shots from the slot.

Misko

Sep 30, 2020
I mean at least Bains is drawing penalties, don't think he's having that bad of a game all things considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad