GDT: [GM35] Canucks vs Sharks | Sat. Dec 23rd, 7pm | HNIC/SNP | 'Tis the Season...to be #1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
Found out I'm having a third kid...

Really need a win to cheer me up.

5blqmo.png

J/K! Congrats!

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
finally. We need Kuz to be part of this team, for sure in the top 6, and glad to see him pack with EP.

Please win this one in a Christmas style present to all us faithful.

Come all us faithful, glorious and triumphant, oh come ye oh come ye all over the sharks.
okay the bolded above is I think one of my better comments. I got a few likes, but come on .... all in all I think this is pure gold.

And I so hope this is a shitkicking .....

• Love
Reactions: Indiana

LemonSauceD

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
Nothing quite like an ice cold beer on a warm Christmas morning.
Meanwhile I had to play Santa for my nieces and nephews today. There’s 7 of them. My sister lives in Australia and they’re here right now along with my brothers kids. Never mind the fact that my loud mouthed sister developed an Aussie accent, I have to deal with her husband who’s got the thickest Irish accent I’ve ever heard in my life. Cool guy though haha.

Meanwhile there’s me at 33 with no kids and no family. Oldest of the siblings. I feel like Junior Soprano over here lmfao. So yeah this time a year is hectic im off the crown and coke right now heading over to the game with younger brother and. some friends to escape the Aussies.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I think scratching him was the correct move & I think giving Kuz a shot back with EP is now the right move. Hopefully he can take advantage.

Reactions: Vector and Peen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad