GDT: [GM35] Canucks vs Sharks | Sat. Dec 23rd, 7pm | HNIC/SNP | 'Tis the Season...to be #1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Get your heads out of your asses and play it aint Christmas after a 2 goal lead ffs

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Wtf Demko doing on that 2nd goal??? Making his five hole even bigger? Even my mom would score on that one lol 😆

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
This reminds me of the first 20 or so games where Kuzmenko got benched but Mikheyev was skating in sand and Pettersson looked just as bad as Kuz.

And I don’t disagree with Tocchet’s justification… but again tonight he’s been on for 2 GA and neither of those sequences were his fault. Probably the least at fault of any player on both goals.

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA
f***ing embarassing this should've been a rout and they've already pissed it away

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
This reminds me of the first 20 or so games where Kuzmenko got benched but Mikheyev was skating in sand and Pettersson looked just as bad as Kuz.

And I don’t did agree with Tocchet’s justification… but again tonight he’s been on for 2 GA and neither of those sequences were his fault. Probably the least at fault of any player on both goals.
Well Demko opened up his legs faster than an east Hastings hooker when he saw that shot. Demko is playing bad

Reactions: Peen and calnuck

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
Canucks playing fancy globetrotter hockey and sharks playing north to south

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad