Post-Game Talk: [GM20] Canucks lose to Avalanche | 2-5 (Hoglander & Miller) | Ref Show

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
If this is the Pettersson we get all season, the contract situation will be very interesting. Is this a 12 mil+ player? Can it be justified by point production alone?

I think he is, and that he'll bounce back, but are they willing to pay him that?

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
If this is the Pettersson we get all season, the contract situation will be very interesting. Is this a 12 mil+ player? Can it be justified by point production alone?

I think he is, and that he'll bounce back, but are they willing to pay him that?
i think ppl are overreacting to small sample size like they always do

Miller, Boeser etc

Reactions: rypper

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
That goes to Toronto though. It's not interference when your own player gets pushed in, it was a good goal unfortunately.

Didn't think that was enough for a call back just saying officiating has been garbage and Toronto usually is too unless it's easy on video to call

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Cherry picking what lol. He got manhandled
It was a battle for position against one of th best D in the game

No way that was mandhandled

i swear some ppl just like to nit pick anything on the best forward on this team when he's a bit off. And yes, despite Miller has been better hus far, EP is still without a doubt the best forward on this team

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
i think ppl are overreacting to small sample size like they always do

Miller, Boeser etc
I think it's a frustration more than anything else. You have Hughes, Miller, Demko playing their hearts out and carrying the team, and Pettersson is looking more like a passenger offensively at ES this season (albeit while being solid defensively as always).

Terrible timing for whatever is going on with him. If he was playing how he could (and honestly, Kuzmenko would probably be playing up to him), this team would be absolutely deadly.

moiderer

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver
Myers has levelled up his physical game recently. Love seeing him rough guys like Rantanen and not come out of it with a minor.

That whiff on the breakout by Petey was brutal. Hope the wrist isn't an issue.

Reactions: TruKnyte

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad