Post-Game Talk: [GM20] Canucks lose to Avalanche | 2-5 (Hoglander & Miller) | Ref Show

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Gotta love how people called cheech "biased" when he was consistently really fair to the opposing teams, meanwhile you have toxic homers with the Avs broadcast team and not a peep, lol.

I always do enjoy our home teams but anytime I have to listen to the opposing teams broadcasts... I appreciate our guys even more.

And I'm talking both Batch/Randip & Shorty/ray/Tomlinson.

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
I always do enjoy our home teams but anytime I have to listen to the opposing teams broadcasts... I appreciate our guys even more.

And I'm talking both Batch/Randip & Shorty/ray/Tomlinson.
I really enjoyed the Kraken commentators. They were very fair and impartial.

ForecheckBackcheck

Nov 2, 2019
I'm watching an Av's feed and it is painfully biased.

The Isle feed was quite tolerable - they were singing Hughes' praises all game long.

Reactions: quat

moiderer

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver
Need that Russian KHL coach to get him going, or something. He's not looking like the same player as last season.

Wonder if it's the effect of him "adapting" his game to more of a two way one.
He isn't shooting 27%, his line kind of stinks 5v5 this season, and Boeser's taken his spot on the PP.

At times this season he's been more physically assertive and moving his feet better. Long term I think he'll be fine and we'll forget when Petey takes off.

Reactions: calnuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad