GDT: GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Pittsburgh Penguins | Sat. Oct 26th | 7pm PST | HNIC | Kevin Corsby

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
Easily the most dilusional and cocky fanbase and it's not even close.

I'd argue it's Montreal when they're at their peak, but they've been really bad for a long period of time.

Edmonton would be a close second, yeah.
There is a very real possibility nobody did, but they took him out of convenience to ditch Poolman.

I'm skeptical. Teams will take on a contract for a guy who is like on an expiring contract and playing in the ECHL. Given he's in the lineup and playing well I'd be surprised if our pro scouting didn't have anything to say about him.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
He will never retire
Idk why but i remember like years ago when he was in his late 40s, he slept with like a 19 or 20 years old model.

The model took a selife when he was asleep, posted on social media and thought she could black mailed him. But Jagr didnt give a f*** cause he has no wife nor kids anyway

• Haha
Reactions: arttk

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Why would you play KSI new song at the game, DJ needs to be fired on the spot.
Why?

Idk why but i remember like years ago when he was in his late 40s, he slept with like a 19 or 20 years old model.

The model took a selife when he was asleep, posted on social media and thought she could black mailed him. But Jagr didnt give a f*** cause he has no wife nor kids anyway
She had a bf too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad