GDT: GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Pittsburgh Penguins | Sat. Oct 26th | 7pm PST | HNIC | Kevin Corsby

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
really expecting demko to be out the whole season. at this point
In a weird way, this might be a blessing in disguise.

As great as Demko is when he's healthy, if he's going to be chronically injured, we shouldn't be signing him long term for a large amount.

Him missing the season would ensure that doesn't happen. If he came back and played well, he could earn himself a deal that might age poorly.

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015

As great as Demko is when he's healthy, if he's going to be chronically injured, we shouldn't be signing him long term for a large amount.

Him missing the season would ensure that doesn't happen. If he came back and played well, he could earn himself a deal that might age poorly.
Exactly.

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA

Idk if I agree. The alternatives are pretty bleak

moiderer

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver
I guess I'd be more concerned with these passes in GM60 vs GM07.

Petey looks engaged, stealing that puck and taking the risk of walking 3 guys. Some decisive breakout passes too.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Miller not on his game. I was hoping Myers would have a better game for his 1000 celebration but he's had a couple of bad sequences in a row now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad