GDT: GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Pittsburgh Penguins | Sat. Oct 26th | 7pm PST | HNIC | Kevin Corsby

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
chaos giraffe.jpeg

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
I want you all to know, especially Vector. That my hand tongues are bleeding from biting them and keeping you all from the best post about Myers and his son

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
I absolutely hated Myers during most of his contract, but you can see what a class act he is and how much he’s loved in the room. Can see why they re-signed him
He was, and perhaps is, just too expensive. Expect a higher standard, don't just hate the player.

Jyrki21

2021-12-05
Sponsor
@Jyrki21 Is this the right colour scheme? Because I seem to remember you saying how these colours aren't even correct.
The Canucks wore orange, gold and black from 1978-92. Then they switched to red and bright yellow for the last five years of the skate era, yet the entire city (if not league) has Mandela-effected itself into believing that they always wore McDonald's colors.

Compare left (which I vaaaaastly prefer) to right:

C1Er1tq.png

Why would anyone have ever referred to their colors as "Halloween jerseys" if they looked like the Calgary Flames?

But what I think you might be referrring to -- the throwbacks they wear now look even more off to me (deeper red and almost-neon yellow), but that might be because of the sublimated images in the stripes and how they look under light. I know they are supposed to be a hybrid of the skate jerseys and stick era stripes, but I really don't like the look of the throwbacks with the equally-sized stripes. (I also don't love the lack of white in the logo).

Reactions: thefeebster

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
Normally they have testimonials from people on the player's former teams in the 1000 game video. Not so much now huh?

I need to stop subbing to that Canucks Youtube that told me Brannstrom was sent down along with Bains. Good to see the kid still playing!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad