Pre-Game Talk: GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Pittsburgh Penguins | Sat. Oct 26th | 7pm PST | HNIC | Kevin Corsby

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Patera would need to clear waivers on the way down right? Not familiar with the Abby goalies waiver situation. Do both guys need to clear waivers (Patera & Tolopilo?) If one doesn't, that's the guy to call up to sit for a game or two. Otherwise, probably not worth it to get Silovs in an AHL game or two.

No. Once a player is recalled they are waiver exempt for 10 nhl games played or 30 days on the NHL roster.

Reactions: Lindgren

Grip it N RYP it

Apr 20, 2017
Brooklyn, NY

Boeser watching from the sidelines

ezgif-7-b6be0b6f3d.gif

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
I accidentally clicked on the Oilers PG thread and was hit with depression. Lasted about 10 pages before I made it back to here.

Think I may need some sort of treatment now.

LemonSauceD

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
Rick Tocchet on two of his stars getting after each other in practice: “From my experience, listen, you don’t want players fighting each other but there’s a time and place when you want to challenge the pace or there is a certain drill somebody doesn’t like, or whatever that’s part of the game, it’s not a big deal. I’ve gotten into it a few times. You move on, be the first guy to take a guy to dinner. I’m sure if there was a scrum on Saturday night, Millsy would be the first to jump in for Petey.”

Elias Pettersson on mixing it up with JT Miller in practice: “It’s good. I think we should practice with an edge. It’s good.”

Nothing burger. Burger nothing. Burger with nothing in it. Burger no bun no meat. Nothing with no burger. Nothing in the burger. Burger but it has nothing. Nothing with the nothing burger in it, completely nothing inside the burger.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Wouldve loved for JT to force Pettersson into a fight. Maybe shake some cobwebs loose in that head of #40

This happening at practice is overblown pretty much everytime and works out in the end.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad