GDT: GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Blackhawks | Tue. Oct 22nd | 5:15pm PST | SNP | That's a Weird Start Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
That feeling when you really have to tinkle, so you sit down in the bathroom (yeah, I sit a lot at home), and when you're done you realize your right hand is covered in potato chip gunk so you finish with your off hand, only it's far from the familiar stranger, and much more like the retarted cousin shake, shake, shakin it off...
1729649227271.gif

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
That feeling when you really have to tinkle, so you sit down in the bathroom (yeah, I sit a lot at home), and when you're done you realize your right hand is covered in potato chip gunk so you finish with your off hand, only it's far from the familiar stranger, and much more like the retarted cousin shake, shake, shakin it off...
?????????

AlainVigneaultsGum

Holidays in two days
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2012
Calgary, AB

Same tbh

Reactions: Paulinbc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad