GDT: GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Blackhawks | Tue. Oct 22nd | 5:15pm PST | SNP | That's a Weird Start Time

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Watch out for that Bedard wrist shot, Lank!

If Miller can't take face-offs, then he can sit this one out, especially since Suter seems to be healthy now.

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
Towards the end of the Florida game, he got boarded by Bennett and he looked like he was harbouring his mid section. He looked really hurt.

If Hughes stayed on the ice, that would’ve been a 5 minute major. Bennett hit him squarely in the numbers that f***ing puke.
Seems to be a thing since the playoffs with cheap shots.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
I really, really hope they sit Miller tonight.

It's the Blackhawks.

This gives him basically a week between games. He wasn't even taking faceoffs on Saturday.

The last thing we need is him to be playing through injury on Game #6 of the season.

Hell, I'd sit him for another week or even a third one if needed.

Regress2TheMeme

Mar 14, 2018
Yeah, sitting Miller for a game against the lowly Hawks wouldn't be a bad idea if his injury is still hampering his play. It puts Pettersson in a position to have the offense flow through him and hopefully awakens his assertiveness again.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Probably the best game to actually evaluate Bains. A role he’s meant for when he is called up.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Yeah, sitting Miller for a game against the lowly Hawks wouldn't be a bad idea if his injury is still hampering his play. It puts Pettersson in a position to have the offense flow through him and hopefully awakens his assertiveness again.
I would keep Pettersson with Hoglander and Garland and let them keep developing chemistry.

But I would just give them more ice time, while slotting Suter in with DeBrusk and Boeser.

Regress2TheMeme

Mar 14, 2018
Love Bleuger and Sherwood as the core of a checking line. Heinen could be a steady presence on that line as well.

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I get why this is a good game to give Bains some ice, but Sprong has a far higher upside if he can get in tune with Tocchet's system so I'd like to see him play as often as possible.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Bains is worse than sheldon dries why is there seemingly such an attachment to such a mediocre nhler

Reactions: dez

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
Is Gazdic going to be a permanent feature on the panels? Might be the worst intermission panel we’ve had since I started watching if that’s the case.

Also Bains swapping with Sprong is fine imo. They need to evaluate whether he’s worth keeping on the roster when Joshua is back, or if he should go down to the AHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad