GDT: GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Blackhawks | Tue. Oct 22nd | 5:15pm PST | SNP | That's a Weird Start Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
I had high hopes for Steve Bernier but that didn't go far. Young power forward with a scoring tough that seemed to disappear in the NHL.

Same with Booth. I lost respect for Booth when he was baiting bears and deer and shooting them. If you're going to hunt, then freaking hunt the old fashioned way and work for it. Not lure it with food and shoot it, then proceed to post it online like you're a world class hunter.

Reactions: Flik

SopelFanThe3rd

Cock of the Walk
Oct 25, 2020
Your Mother's House.
I had high hopes for Steve Bernier but that didn't go far. Young power forward with a scoring tough that seemed to disappear in the NHL.

Same with Booth. I lost respect for Booth when he was baiting bears and deer and shooting them. If you're going to hunt, then freaking hunt the old fashioned way and work for it. Not lure it with food and shoot it, then proceed to post it online like you're a world class hunter.
I really like Bernier here. He hit hard and worked hard. Was a nice guy to have around. The 2007 team was full of guys who were easy to cheer for. Cowan, Pyatt etc

Lonny Bohonos
Loved him.

Also Todd Warriner.

Reactions: quat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad