GDT: GM05 | Vancouver Canucks @ Philadelphia Flyers | Sat. Oct 19th | 4pm PST | SNP | Back in the Saddle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee

Take one step towards the direction you want to go
Nov 12, 2021
I feel like that calmness from Vinny almost scared the Flyers player

LemonSauceD

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
Looking at Pettersson’s defensive play so far this season and it he’s surprisingly been dominant defensively.

Tonight he’s had about 3 really good defensive plays. Small sample size but if he keeps this up he’ll be in Selke talks. He’s looked like our best forward and looks alive again with the puck.

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
Looking at Pettersson’s defensive play so far this season and it he’s surprisingly been dominant defensively.

Tonight he’s had about 3 really good defensive plays. Small sample size but if he keeps this up he’ll be in Selke talks. He’s looked like our best forward and looks alive again with the puck.
He’s turning into Mitch Marner. Selke extraordinaire.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver

It’s not surprisingly

Defence has always been the most underrated part of his game

He’s going to win a Selke at some point in his career. Most likely when JT starts to decline

Reactions: mossey3535

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Am I blind or is Lankinen one of the only goalies wearing the plastic neck guard these days?
"Long chin" mask and a lot of guys have neck protectors integrated into their collarbone protection under their chest protectors. So, many find it distracting.

Reactions: Kryten

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Oh boy I absolutely hate those useless shit they call cutleries.
I bought a big ole bag of plastic straws from superstore before they were not allowed and still using them. Ill sell them at $4 a piece if interested

Also them paper straws are so unsafe full of forever chemicals. Straight up poisoning us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad