Post-Game Talk: GM05 | Vancouver Canucks defeat Philadelphia Flyers | 3-0 (Hoglander, Boeser, & Sherwood) | Tyler Myers 1000 Game Club Success

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
I absolutely love that we have multiple players like this that can agitate the other team. Garland and Hog definitely agitate. Sherwood is a combo of a shit disturber but also can get the opponent's attention by throwing a big hit. Once Joshua is back it should be even more fun.

Every player in the league not on the Canucks f***ing hates JT Miller.

• Love
Reactions: Nucker101

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
I absolutely love that we have multiple players like this that can agitate the other team. Garland and Hog definitely agitate. Sherwood is a combo of a shit disturber but also can get the opponent's attention by throwing a big hit. Once Joshua is back it should be even more fun.
Started seeing Desharnais throw some crosschecks and “hit”/graze a few players after the whistle too. I love this part of the team it’s fun to watch

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
As for EP:

I don't hate him. I really want him to do well here. But like I find I feel like turning games off sometimes because of him alone. He's underperformed for 2 mill let alone 11+.

And it's the lack of effort and body language that piss me off the most.

I pull for guys like VD, Suter, Myers, etc. Cuz they work so hard every game and show up in any way they can.
There's few people who enjoy watching someone sulk. Maybe the emo crowd and I imagine even they'd tire of it after half a season. It's likely unconscious, but it's a habit that probably re-enforces that particular mindset.

I remember getting a little fed up with Bertuzzi's continual sour public mood as well. Years after he had retired, I recall him stating that if he had a chance to change things, the way he presented himself would be at the top of the list (paraphrased).

Fans say they want players with character!

Ad

Ad

Ad