GDT: GM04 | Vancouver Canucks @ Florida Panthers | Thurs. Oct 17th | 4pm PST | SNP | I Am Not Entertained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Last season throughout the entire season, I just felt like this is the most fun I have watched Hockey in a while.

This season I admit the first period of the first game, I had that feeling, after that though, I don’t know.. I think I’m also some sort of rut, just not feeling this team so far.

I'm kind of the same way. It's odd, really but I just don't have the same vibe. In a way, the team feels like a mish mesh of players instead of cohesively planned out. Which, again, is odd because it's still mostly the same roster.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Im the first to point his faults but if he committed then he wouldve left an easy pass to the slot. Whoever the L winger was therewas the issue
Add Soucy went to add some extra to his hit and was way out of position I still like make them pay win the 3rd

moiderer

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver
Top 6 played pretty well but didn't get any bounces. Game probably shouldn't have been this close.

Soucy's struggled a bit which has leaked the weaknesses back in Myers' game. It also means we only have 2 top 4 Dmen which is the real issue with the team.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Im the first to point his faults but if he committed then he wouldve left an easy pass to the slot. Whoever the L winger was therewas the issue. Itwas Suter
There was no open player in the slot really, Aman was covering him. Myers had to get out to Lundell faster…it was a broken play with Soucy out of coverage (far too aggressive) but Myers had to be more aggressive getting to Lundell. He was probably leery of Aman’s coverage, but that’s Aman’s man…let Aman be to blame if he blows his coverage of the slot guy.

Reactions: Kryten
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad