GDT: GM04 | Vancouver Canucks @ Florida Panthers | Thurs. Oct 17th | 4pm PST | SNP | I Am Not Entertained

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
hopefully the panthers' putrid defense allowing petey to find open guys everywhere is going to boost his confidence, i can see a bit of fire in him again
He looks pretty good. Actually skating and finding players in places all night. Just needs to unleash a shot and it’ll all roll downhill after that

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
Petey unlucky not to have a couple points tonight. He’s still a bit tentative at times (especially on the PP), but he’s set up some absolute grade A chances so far for DeBrusk.

Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Much, much better period for the Canucks. Pettersson has life and the team looks more cohesive as a whole. Desharnais with a far better 2nd period, Soucy looks the worst on D right now.
i'm not as down on desharnais as everyone else i think he's probably fine enough to ride until the tdl and is better than juulsen

if you ask me again after the tdl if we still have myers and him both occupying full time roles w one of them playing over 20 minutes a game, i will give you a very different answer

i also think van should consider going 7d 11f full time

Reactions: ephmrl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad