GDT: GM04 | Vancouver Canucks @ Florida Panthers | Thurs. Oct 17th | 4pm PST | SNP | I Am Not Entertained

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Hoglander-Pettersson-Garland … good, good.

Bains still on the top line … seriously wtf do they see in this player.

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
Yeah, has Suter played in the top 6 yet? Tocchet seems really pissed off at his camp or something.

Seems like they’re easing him into the lineup post injury. I imagine his minutes will go up with time.

They also want to give Bains a real chance to show what he’s made of like they did with Raty, so they know what they have/what Bains needs to fix moving forward. The goal is likely to see if he can be a more skilled version of PDG. Thought his work rate was quite good last game, even if the results weren’t there.

Only issue is if he’s matched up against top line caliber players it’s also going to be hard for him to adjust that fast to the NHL.

Coffee

Take one step towards the direction you want to go
Nov 12, 2021
@theguardianII @LemonSauceD

Luostarinen — Lundell — Reinhart
Verhaeghe — Bennett — Rodrigues
Greer — Jesper Boqvist—Samoskevich
Gadjovich — Giles — Balinskis

These guys are still stacked

Also @Deeds26 killed it. I expect some good GDT/ PGT posts from him tonight

ephmrl

5th overall.
Nov 26, 2011
Victoria, BC
Best D pairings they’ve iced this season. Hopefully Brannstrom has a solid game so they don’t throw Forbort right back into the lineup.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
giphy.gif

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Hoglander-Pettersson-Garland … good, good.

Bains still on the top line … seriously wtf do they see in this player.

I've been asking this since last season. He's shown nothing for the coaching staff to keep giving him chances yet how long did it take Tocchet to finally trust Hoglander in the top six?

It really feels like a blind spot of Tocchet because Bains is a workhorse type. Unfortunately, he lacks the skill to do anything but just try and keep up.

Reactions: Regal and TruGr1t

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad